All types of carpet repair carried out daily!
We can Repair any Carpet Damage, iron burns, pet damages, cigaretts burns, bleach spots, carpet holes, snags, stains, wrinkles, rips, carpet edges fixed fitted and secured, carpet re-stretching, squeaky sub-floor repairs are no problem for the Professionals at Carpet Cleaning Albany Ga!
– Remove ripples in your carpet
– Avoid fast wear and tear
– Avoid work/home safety hazards
– Save thousands of dollars just by getting a re-stretch
– Add extra life span to your carpet
– Carpet Cleaning Albany Ga recommends that you have your carpet re-stretched as soon as it begins to show wrinkles or becomes loose.
- Professional seam repair when your carpet seams are separating on not done right the first time, And we pay close attention to all of the small details to make sure everything looks great when finished. Often times the seams we repair looks better than the original.
- Does your carpet meet another type of flooring in your house? Have you recently installed new Marble/ceramic/Granite tiles or wood flooring? We will discuss with you all the different options and determine what fits your needs and desires best!
- Pets are a great addition to any family, although pets may not be a great addition to any home. Pets can cause severe damage to carpet and other flooring. Pets can rip holes in carpet, along with many other problems. From repairing holes to replacing carpet, Carpet Cleaning Albany Ga can fix that mess created by your animal.
- Does your carpet have a spot that will not come clean? Or perhaps a tear, bleach, burn or hole in it? Don’t worry, it can be repaired. Contact us, And we will explain how we can fix your specific carpet problem. No job is too small or to big!
- Squeaky sub-floors can be a source of ongoing irritation, especially in a newer home. There can be several things that cause floor squeaks including: loose sheeting, movement where the floor joists are fastened to the main beams or simply a nail that has come loose somewhere in the construction of the floor, The problem can be easily addressed by removing your carpet and padding, re-attaching your sub-floor to the support joists with proper sub-floor screws, and finally re-installing your pad and carpet. These types of repairs require an on-site estimate.
Carpet stretching is an important part of installation. Many of our customers ask how or why does their carpet buckle and ripple. There are several reasons but the most typical one is a poor installation initially. You see, when carpet is installed loosely from the beginning, then its normal reaction over time is to ripple.
The other less common reasons include things like allowing the temperature of your home to exceed 85 degrees inside. Maybe you rent your home and it sits vacant for a while with the AC turned off or maybe the house is up for sale and left in a similar condition. The other most common reason is moving heavy furniture across the carpet. Regardless of how it rippled the truth is that it will always unsightly, creates a tripping hazard and if left alone for very long the problem will only get worse. Over time you will see that not only are the ripples getting worse but they’re also darker from collecting dirt. When you notice ripples start to form or even if you’ve been staring at some for months remember, the technicians at Carpet Cleaning Albany Ga can re-stretch your carpet quickly and get your home back to normal.
CALL Clint Hall (229) 435-5252